Herpes or Friction Blister ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I received oral sex from a guy and notice white discharge coming from clit and soreness afterwards. Two days later, I got a yeast infection and started the treatment which was causing extreme itchness, so i was rubbing. Ive been keeping an eye on my vag since the yeast and never noticed any boils but some friction starting to happen. like dry skin. After the 3rd day of having yeast, I notice it burned when i peed so i looked down there and notice some blisters. He doesnt have any visible sores and I have received head before from him and never got a reaction. I started my birth control and notice there was dryness when we would have sex. & he noticed more dryness when we last had sex. Sorry for TMI photos but could this be herpes or friction blister ? They dont itch or nor have a discharge. Nor crusty.imageimage

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

its a fungal skin infection caused by yeast if was herpes it would from scabs with fungal skin issues scabs dont form some clotrimazole cream on the outside will help clear it up yeast dosnt just occur on the inside it can effect the outside to

• Posted

u should abstain from having sex until its cleared its not classed as an std but men can get it to

• Posted

Thank you !! I went and got tested and waiting on the result but its driving me nuts. Guys can get yeast infection on there penis? Cause I got it before when we started but I thought it was a PH balance thing.

• Posted

good luck with your test results can u post bck when u know

• Posted

Just got the results and its HSV 1, unfortunately. Idk if I got this from the club as well from hookah. Because when I started going out - I got the reaction as well. Could it be possible ?

• Posted

Thats why i asked you how soon you had the test. I suspected that. Make sure you disclose to future partners as it is contagious and you do not need to have symptoms or active Herpes to pass it on.

• Posted

hes been informed. will a blood test give accurate results than a culture ?

• Posted

Sorry for all the questions. Seeing that I have HSV 1 but have genital herpes (i know you can still get it with both) and got symptoms after oral sex. Is it most likely it came from that person?

• Posted

If you have been with other partners in the past it will be difficult to know. However you might need to let that person know as they either HSV1 positive too and if not you might have passed it on to them and it will show in an IGG test .

• Posted

a blood test will not tell u whether u have it on the genitals or mouth a swab will also alot more false results with a blood test than with a swab as alot of people test to early

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.