Herpes? Or ingrown pimples?

Posted , 2 users are following.

so i recently shaved, used an old razor.. then had unprotected sex, then the next day when i went pee it stung soooo bad , later that day i started bleeding. got my period but also burned when i peed. i went to the er and they said i had a uti, i got pills for the uti but the next day i noticed these bumps. im worrying myself to death. i didnt get tested for herpes but for two other stds. when i shaved, i also used a eye brow razor to get the edges. so basically every where i shaved i have these bumps. im in alot of pain, i made an appt to get tested but will have to wait two weeks for results .image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.