HERPES OR LIP BITE??

Posted , 3 users are following.

So last night my boyfriend and i watched a movie and i tend to bite my lips since its my mannerism. After the movie we had sex with condom and i gave him oral sex without condom. There are some pimple like on my lips. They are not redish nor painful. it feels like bulky thing on my mouth.i would be glad to hear comments from you guys i just want to calm myself down.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

And also how do i attach some pictures? So that yall can see it. Thank you so much! 
  • Posted

When its coming from down, it might be HSV-2 instead.
    • Posted

Its on my lower lip. I want to post a photo so you could see it hmm how tho? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.