Herpes or LS?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey guys,

so i had a pretty bad sore throat( white pus on tonsils) and urinary pain the past couple of days..i also had scarring between the labia folds and intense itchiness. i tested negative for chlamydia and gonorrhea and i came off the doxycycline as i had an allergic reaction and the drs felt like that was the best course of treatment. the sore throat is mostly gone but i have lesions on my vagina that are very sensitive. after going to the ER and urgent care and showing the drs the area, they never mentioned herpes..the er dr asked if i shaved and i said yes and i know the razor i used cut other parts of my body since it was new.. but one visit with my cnp aprn and without looking at me first she says herpes. i am doubtful since the sores arent blisters and arent painful to touch and arent raised..a white film kinda grew over them. let me know your thoughts while i wait for my labs. also, ive always had intense itchiness between my legs and jock itch cream would help, my skin down there has a greyish color that you can see has an irregular border and is shiny

thank you!!

imageimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

one sore is unlikely with herpes primary outbreak. Also the grayish white skin resembles lichen sclerous which also causes sores . I would wait on your labs and see.

• Posted

also go to a dermatologist asap so they can do a biopsy on the white areas. Im having the same issue a sore popped up and ehite skin accompanied all my test were negative the white skin went away so I cant get a biopsy and its nerve wracking so get one asap also pls keep me updated on results

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.