Herpes or not?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just finished my 3 day anti fungal suppositories for my yeast infection. After a day or 2, I noticed that a tiny part of my vaginal skin is hurting especially when my pee touches it. I just checked it in the mirror and saw these. I did some Google research and it kinda look similar to herpes. I also saw some similar photos for yeast infection ulcers so I'm not really sure what I have.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi joyce how are u? Are u sexually active?

• Posted

hey, I'm feeling better now and I think the ulcers are now starting to heal

• Posted

i would look up side effects of the medicine you are taking and talk to your doctor.

• Posted

Right now I don't feel any pain on this tiny area. It just sucks that it's taking weeks before my GN can do my appointment.

• Posted

when you go to dr you should show these pictures of progression.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.