herpes or not

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey , i had some blisters around my pubic area about 2 weeks ago but there was just one and i thought that maybe it was a ingrown hair but recently it has become itchy and really bothering me i think it might be herpes can you help me diagnose this

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

could be anything.. what color are there ? any pain when wiping or using the restroom? discharge ? 

were the bumps white or red rash like ? 

does it hurt when you touch them ? 

have you been to the doctor yet ? its best to go there so that they can swab you asap the sooner they swab you the sooner you can know and the sooner you can get on some type of suppressive medicine . 

have you messed around with anyone that has had cold sores or anything such like ?

• Posted

Hello, they apear to be red and are like 3 in a cluster it doesnt hurt when i touch them but they are itchy the are on the pubic hair region i did have protected sex with a girl i never had before i dont think she had then maybe i cant remember
  • Posted

Was there multiple blisters? Did you have a headache and mild fever? I have facial herpes and those are the symptoms associated, usually the blister a will form in a small circle, gets filled with fluid and then "pop" as starts stabbing, I'd that's what's happening go to your doctor
  • Posted

Hi dmi1991,

Herpes blisters tend to be sore and produce a small amount of discharge. Are you having these symptoms too?

In any case, it's probably best to get it checked out by your doctor.

Hope that helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.