Herpes or? Plz help! I need advice I can't sleep!

Posted , 3 users are following.

My friend gave me oral sex(Oct 13) , two days later I had a small discharge. Ive been having a fever seens, but now it's starting to go away(fever). Here and there when I pee it stings a bit. Today I had another discharge. What can this be?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Herpes dont cause those symptoms. 
    • Posted

Are you sure? I read online that's it does. It's been 20 days and it doesn't hurt when I per as much, but a tiny discharge still comes out. I'm so scare.

• Posted

If your having discharge and it hurts while peeing that might be gonorrhea or chlamyda. Just go to the doc to get tested and to get treated, its not embarrassing. 
    • Posted

Did you get tested twice?  You said you'd been tested negative for gonorrhoea and chlamydia a few days ago already.

If you're having penile discharge though, then something is wrong.  Did they suggest testing for anything else eg trichomoniasis (you probably wouldn't have got that from your friend though, but you could have had it for a long time without knowing).

• Posted

I just test negative for gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, uti, and trich. It has to be herpes.
    • Posted

Sorry, but I haven't been online much lately, so didn't see your earlier replies.

Herpes doesn't normally cause any discharge, and I still think it's unlikely that you've actually picked up any STI from brief oral sex.  You can get tested for herpes 4-6 weeks after exposure though.

Did the doctor not have any suggestions?  Is your friend still refusing to get tested?

• Posted

Yes I tested negative twice! I just got tested for trich. My doc said it's not herpes,but what could it be.?

• Posted

Yes I tested negative twice! I just got tested for trich. My doc said it's not herpes,but what could it be.? As soon as I got done having oral sex, two days later I had sysmtomps. So it has to be from him.

• Posted

it was not herpes!!! just my mind smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.