Herpes or something else ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Greetings,

So I had protected sex and I noticed the next day some grouped small pimples at the base of the penis head barely visible  when erect only when erect. no symptoms 

( this was around October ) 

There was some hygiene ( cleaning in the groin area ) 

Now I realized that the pimples still small but more noticeable and can be found in new spots 

slight burning feeling 

itchy feeling

lower abdominal pain ( often laying down at night )

no discharge 

discoloration spots ( darker spots wasn't there before )  on penis head 

due to the current circumstances I am not able to go to the doctor soon 

Initially i thought it was herpes but 4 months later and the symptoms are slowly getting worse 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Which country are you in, and why aren't you able to see a doctor soon?  (it seems very strange to suspect you have herpes, but not get tested for 4 months).

The symptoms you describe don't really sound like herpes, but it's hard to say without a pic.  If you want to add a pic, you need to be on a PC or laptop with a large window.  If you are, then you should see some extra icons towards the top right of where you type, and the right hand icon (which I think is supposed to look like the sun over hills) will add images.

The pic I've attached here shows the icons: 

• Posted

I can't see anything there that looks like it might be a problem.  Personally, I wouldn't see a doctor about anything in those pics, but if you ever do, please let us know what they say.

• Posted

I have been getting canker sores in my mouth since childhood so I know i have HSV 1 for sure but HSV2 or GHSV1 i am not sure about it

I haven't seen a doctor because i am off land stationed sorry about that ... the symptoms were not severe at all it just seemed like dry skin initially ... pain is almost non existent thats why i am worried if i am imagining things or not

can HSV break out last more than 3 months ?

• Posted

Possibly a irritation or infection which might need a fungal treatment. Try changing the recent underwear’s or lather you use to soap up. You need to isolate it more to see it detergents used to wash clothing or briefs used as undies or bacteria growth until a doc could see you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.