Herpes or something else

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, so me and this kid I been dating had sex two weeks ago and I felt really sore down there then I noticed really bad iching then Monday we had sex again it didn’t hurt or anything infact all my iching and stuff went away then two or three days later I noticed A rash around the bottom of my vagina and my butt and little bumps. They don’t hurt or anything and it doesn’t hurt when I pee but when I do I have cloudy urnine and when I used the bathroom I have mucus type stool and sometimes blood would be on the tissue. We used a condom when we had sex but I don’t know why I have these bumps.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

First time you ever used these type of condoms?

Did you wash up after sex? 

• Posted

Yes it was my first time using thoes kind and yes i washed up.
  • Posted

It could be thrush or some kind of infection.  if you used a condom I wouldn't image that you have caught anything but if you are still concerned then you can visit your GP for clarity.

• Posted

Yea maybe because I been having a lot of cottage cheese like discharge it doesn’t smell or anything I just never had bumps or a rash down there before.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.