Herpes or VP? Having trouble sleeping, I am so worried.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

Any opions would be greatly appreciated! I have seen a few dr's, 1 said they didnt know, 1 said possible herpes and 2 said definitly not herpes! The uncertainty is giving me awful anxiety. Anyone have anything similar or have any ideas as to what it could be?

Thankyou!image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

can you go to a sexual health clinic? They're going to be more experienced. Also wait and see if they scap over because they look like blisters at the moment like my first outbreak

• Posted

I went to the sexual health clinic and the doctor said she didn't think it was herpes. The picture i took a while ago and they didnt scab they just dissapeared. The swab results came back negative and iv'e shown the picture to 3 dr's since and they have all said it's not herpes. But i cant stop worrying about it and questioning what it could be! I'm thinking of getting the herpes blood test just to make sure. Thankyou for your reply!

• Posted

If thats what they have all said you should be fine. Was it painful when you had your swab?

Go for a blood test if its going to make you feel better but both swabs i had showed i had herpes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.