Herpes or yeast infection?

Posted , 5 users are following.

imageimage

im really worried):

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you sexually active at all?? Please let me know if you find out what this is I am worried too

• Posted

neither its fordyce spots

• Posted

I have the same thing but I have never had those before. I barely got them after having a yeast infection and theres so many. Would you say it may be yeast infecting my skin?

• Posted

no theyre bigger because youre pulling the skin

• Edited

Update: Went to the doctor, she said it looks perfectly healthy. Sometimes hormones, dryness of your vagina etc can change. When skin rubs together, it can just change and over time fordyce spots can just appear more clearly. A good sign that it doesnt itch or burn too!

• Posted

yes def the hormones, they showed up when i got pregnant which obviously my hormones were very high and didn't appear my whole pregnancy till now that im 2 months postpartum which again hormones are all over the place!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.