Herpes Outbreak, I don’t know how much longer I can take this.

Posted , 10 users are following.

So last week I was taking BV pills which caused me to get a yeast infection. I got treated for a yeast infection and it went away but two days later i started to get little cuts down there .. it has happened to me before when i had gotten a yeast infection so i didnt think too much of it. i am on day 4 of these "cuts" and they are at their worst stage. i got tested for herpes and im waiting for my results but i am positive i have it and i am freaking out its so painful i cant do anything. cant pee, cant shower, cant walk or sit. i am so depressed i dont know what to do. my dr treated me for bv, yeast and herpes. how much longer is it going to be like this ..... help me please im desperateimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey I am facing the same issue. Are you also experiencing thick discharge?

• Posted

It gets better symptom wise after taking your meds, i couldnt pee or shower it was so painful but it got so much better within week

• Posted

i am so sorry. try to use warm water while you are peeing and ask for a lidocaine cream prescription. also buy some oreganol oil for the sores apply it daily

• Posted

So sorry to hear this and im sure the results will confirm your status. I have been living with this for 5 years now and it definately gets easier, the outbreaks are less and dont last as long. You should do some research, read what triggers outbreaks and how you can help manage and make yourself feel better. the first outbreak is usually the worst. acyclocir and other antvirals can be prescribed if needed. i would first ride it out, see how your body reacts and how regular outbreaks are. i initially had 10 plus in the first 12 months which caused me no end of sstress, worry and embarassment. This is not common and some people have no outbreaks at all. Anti viral tablets can be used to surpress the outbreaks. i currently average 2 per year and this is usually in the summer when the sun triggers the virus. Please know that you can lead a normal life, you just need time and some patience as well as acceptance. People live with far worst problems

• Posted

This is herpes and i had all of the same symptoms 3 weeks ago when I was diagnosed i went to the ER and got swabbed and prescribed antibiotics I used Neosparin to help initiate healing and Vaseline to seal out moisture or burning during urinating i also took sit down baths as warm as i could with epsom salt and that helped ease the pain as well. The worst 2 weeks of my life ever dealing with that pain.

• Posted

face bkk group name herpes Over comers. there you will find an amazing group of HSV positive women who are all in the same boat. loving themselves and working through life challenges

• Posted

Look like it is, I hope not tho. Was there bumps or blisters there b4 ? By now fid u get your results bk? I feel your pain and waiting for a diagnosis can be stressful. I won't tell u not to worry cus whn I thought I did I was worried like crazy n feel like I went crazy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.