Herpes? - Pic attached

Posted , 3 users are following.

These have been on my penis for about a week. Small reddish white bumped. They do not itch, hurt etc. Have never seen anything like this before on me. Last time I had sex was around 3 months ago. Freaking out a bit and have set up a doctor appointment. There also doesn't seem to be any fluid inside the bumps, I did dumbly pick at one. Any idea though in the meantime? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Herpes is like 40 days process. It start with bumpy rash on foreskin then becomes ulcer and etc. 

They have itchy feeling. 

See you doctor, you will be relaxed then. 

• Posted

Thank you for the response. Anyone else have any thoughts on what this is?
  • Posted

They are called Fordyce spots and are completely benign. The cause is cebacious acumulation in the area they appear. It is NOT infectious or contagious. Treatment if recomended by the dermathologist is merely for aesthetics regards. So nothing to worry.
    • Posted

Thank you for the response. That’s what I was thinking although they just appeared more visible. I noticed them before, but these ones raised up with a slight color to them. I always though Fordyce stayed the same size. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.