herpes?? *pictures*

Posted , 6 users are following.

i am so worried....this looks really bad.

ive had some worsening ulcers or ores, bleeding and pain during urination and lots of 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Definitely looks like it could be herpes. Go to your obgyn as soon as possible
  • Posted

Ya, It's herpes. I suggested this when you posted pictures five days ago. Get off the net and go see a doctor who will give you proper medication to control pain and spead of your STI.

• Posted

OK, so I'm freaking out. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex always we first had sex las October we use protection but not after I always felt sore and felt like I had cuts after that nothing to freak out since I supposed it was dryness since he can be really rough. There was a time that I was in a lot of pain and felt like I had cuts but nothing visible and I guessed that I got burned with NY shaving cream, since I was in a rush left it on longer than I was supposed to and this I felt right away after shaving before sex. Moving forward my boyfriend and I broke up for a month, but didn't see each other until 2 months since I was away for work. I got back shaved got burned again and almost around my butt H as well didn't see anything until a couple if days after sex. When I checked I had a open cut like when you burn your skin and a layer of skin comes off that's exactly what it looked like again no big deal I shaved and got burned and it looked like a burn, until 4 days ago I'm feeling this pain and was freaking out because I didn't shave, in fact have not in the past 4 months since my boyfriend is away. It looks exactly like the previous one I had, it looks nothing like the pics posted here or nothing I found on Google. I want to cry because it just might be herpes at least that's what I'm putting in my head so once is confirmed by a doctor I Dont take the news as harsh. I even had a talk with my boyfriend about it in my head I'm very heartbroken and devastated since there's no cure so is a life sentence if my bf and I don't stay together forever how am I to have a relationship with someone else when I know we have to have the whole I have herpes talk, this is just unfair .

Here is a link to the pic I apologize for the pubs in advance and thanks for anything you can share with me 

• Posted

Unfortunately , you are correct, in that you may harbour the virus for life  BUT you can take a medicine that will keep outbreaks to a minimum and reduce spread to partners. Yes, you should always discuss the fact you have herpes, but its no different than the people that have cold sores and have unprotected oral sex.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.