Herpes ? Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys I was recently tested for every std and even herpes and when I got my result everything came back negative except for chlamydia and got antibiotics for that. So after taking antibiotics ive became sooo itchy like my vagina been on a itch since taking antibiotics and that was since April and since den my vagina won’t stop itching like all around even my anus but I thought it would go away so now I decided to look at my vagina and seen these small bumps next to the opening of my vagina !! It doesn’t hurt at all when I pee it doesn’t burn but it’s like matches my skin tone a bit idk if it was there before I jst never seen it up closely or it jst appeared  and when I look inside my vagina and open it I see white discharge ! I’m still very itchy all around my vagina and even on the inside of my vagina  Idk if these small tiny bumps are from herpes ?!! I’m boutha cry idk what to do .. can please someone help me ?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Upload pic by laptop
    • Posted

Would it be on both side of my labia minora  and goes down to the opening of my vagina from both side if . it’s literally like all over but they don’t hurt or burn when I pee or touch them but it’s like atleast all together 50 all around it does itch inside my vagina with a lot white discharge but now I’m on my period and I checked today and they look like they going down well my boyfriend did finger me couple times The same week like 3-4 times so idk if it’s chz he didn’t wash his hand and I had a reaction becasue they don’t hurt at all ! That’s the weird part 
    • Posted

Actually i can guess it is herpes. Mostly fingering had bursted your vesicles and caused secondry bacterial infection. Continuous friction made it take long time to heal. In most of these cases it might heal with scars and color change in your vagina. Every time it heals, fingering delays healing. Better to repeat herpes test 3 months after start of the disease. 
    • Posted

Turned out it wasn’t herpes I had yeast infections and bv got swabbed and checked for both herpes 1/2 
    • Posted

What I was looking at was Fordyce spots the doctor said becasue I never looked in my vagina till that day and the small white bumps was from the yeast and bv I had it for a long time the doctor and also said it couldn’t have been herpes because the spot don’t hurt or itchy or even irritated me 
  • Posted

You have a yeast infection from the antibiotics more than likely. Get monistat at the drug store to treat it.
    • Posted

I think so too becasue herpes wouldn’t itch and last for 3-4 months already with small painless bumps around the opening because it doesn’t hurt or nothing doesn’t hurt to pee jst very itchy ,
    • Posted

And prior to that I was taking antiboitca for  BV I had and I had a abortion prior my vagina been thru so much trauma 
    • Posted

And would herpes cause mad rash on my of your inside labia minors but no pain it’s literally on my side of my all over Nd it itches on the inside of my vagina and see bumps

On inside but no pain when I urinate jst discahrge 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.