Herpes ? Someone help me please! I need answers

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I got blood tested again for herpes 1/2 got my

Result yesterday but ratio number for herpes 1 was

0.379         <0.9

Which is negative because it was in range

And my herpes 2 is

<0.1.          <0.9

Which is also negative but I got my blood tested 3 months ago for herpes both 1/2 which was also negative but my ratio number for herpes 1 was

0.0100         <0.9 

I’m confused both herpes 1 is negative but why did my ratio increased I’m not good in math does it mean that the virus is going to come to my body ? Cuz it scared me to see it increase to 0.379 which is still negative but isn’t that number larger den <0.9 I am so confused someone please help I’m not good in math at all but I jsr want to know even tho big time came negative why did the ratio number increase for herpes 1 this month ? Could that mean I’m getting the virus ? 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Could just be the Lab it was sent to, all of them are a little defferent, I wouldn't worry.

• Posted

You sure it kind of freaked me out ! But I went to the same place and that’s so weird to me even tho it still negative I’m jst worried on why it increased 
    • Posted

Yes I'm sure all labs are not the same, they can still send it to another lab even if its the same place.

• Posted

I was scared that I am starting to have the virus and it’s jst going to increase so that’s not the case ?
    • Posted

There is nothing you can do, most people have kinda flu like symptoms before they break out aches and pains, once you break out Valtrex will make it heal faster, lots of people have this, it is something you can live with stress will make it come on, it lives in the nerves till something triggers it. you can also suppression  therapy, taken once a day.
    • Posted

But I don’t have it tho , it’s still negative I was jsr wondering why the numbers increased 
    • Posted

You don’t get what I’m saying , regardless hsv 2 is negative but I was wondering hsv1 is negative both times but he second time the number increased but still negative 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.