Herpes sore ??? Please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageso i get ingrown hairs and razor bumps a lot, i've also been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now, we both have never cheated. i got a new shaving cream & razor got an ingrown hair after the first time using it (which i thought it was) & stupidly tried to squeeze it, it filled with blood and popped now it looks like this?? am i freaking myself out for no reason and accidentally irritated and broke my skin? this is on my labia by the way! theres only one as well image

please help im freaking ): could i have accidentally given myself a blood blister from squeezing it too much???

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

in the picture (the quality is poor here) you can see the top of the hair follicle poking out as well!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.