Herpes? STD?

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Looks like a yeast infection to me ... do you have any new partner or unprotected sexual history?

• Edited

this looks the beginning of a herpes outbreak

it also looks very red and tender. i see that you shave so it is possible its.horrible razor burn i highly recommend seeing an OB or a health clinic to have the open sore tested

• Posted

imageimage

it was only hurting the day i posted the photos. now i will have discharge and it will crust over.

• Edited

i really think you should see an OB to tested. i would not shave or wax this area, this looks painful wear only 100% cotton underwear and try to keep the area dry. update us once you have gone to your ob.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.