Herpes??? very scared

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

History:

Had unprotected sex with someone who i met that day last saturday night. Asked her if she had any stis and she said no and that i worry too much etc and that she gets tested often. Then monday afternoon i noticed there was a small red spot on my penis and didnt think anything of it and masturbated a few times that day. I still have the red spot on my penis and it is bothering me. its not very painful but more irritating and slightly burning. there is a tingling sensation down there and some tingling when i pee as well but nothing excrutiating. I dont have any of the other symptoms like fever, swollen nodes etc and the red spot was never fluid filled or anything. Im hoping my penis is just irritated from the masturbation but idk it hasnt been like this ever it seems. No itchiness or anything either. oh and i went and got swabbed today but there was nothing to swab really and had urine and bloods done but idk what to do in the meantime. im so upset and have no one to talk to.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

nvm upclose it looks like an ulcer. welp im f****d. idk what to do at this point.

• Posted

just try to relax - wait foe the results to come in and then you can better process the situation.

• Posted

I can't see anything from the photo. If you want to share another image up close to the bump I can give you my opinion. If it appears as an ulcer and it happened after a sexual encounter than it is likely it could be genital herpes. dont stress out, everything will be okay. PM me if you need to talk.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.