Herxheimer reaction and die off symptoms lauricidien

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive been taking the lauricidien now for 2 weeks started off low then upped the dose . ive been cold and shakey the past few days and wondered if i should lower the dose?

Ive read a bit online but still unsure if this is a good thing or not?

some people stopped taking it all together but if its killing the virus i can handle the symptoms.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lori,

Think I'd be asking the prescribing doctor this question as I know I've not even heard of this or herxheimer reaction.

Beverley

• Posted

yes just read extensively online and yes ! coconut oil and its supplements can cause terrible anxiety heart palpatations and just plain craziness .

• Posted

sorry, I'm lost. is lauricidien a chemical name for something in coconut oil?

• Posted

yes monolaurin is the chemical and its supposed to be very effective against viruses and bacteria .

• Posted

ok. sorry wasn't aware, thought you were talking about an antibiotic.

Beverley

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.