hey

Posted , 8 users are following.

i really want to know how to lose some weight i try to do some exercise and can you please send me some details some things of how to keep fit

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have started my weight loss journey because i am too fat. my doctor has given me some prescription that i have to do some exercises for different parts of the body. for arms i do uneven pushups with rolling the ball. for stomach i do belly bulge beater and for thighs i do squats and jogging also. i also follow up the diet like turnkey, carrot, tomatoes, salads and fresh fruits. i took skimmed milk and smoothie diet. i have also tried the diet pills. someone said me that taking the diet pills will do not affect your weight loss and never give any advantage to reduce your fat. but, i have consulted again my doctor and ask with him. he said it is like an addon. I started to take it and now seeing the major changes in my body. it has reduces my fat really! i have tried it with proper exercise and diet control an the changes comes that was shocking!
  • Posted

I would recommend keeping it simple, you need to burn more calories than you consume, and then sustain this for a long period of time to notice the benefits. So be sure you consume a healthy diet but one with limited calories so that there is a calorie deficit, which is what you need to lose weight. Best Wishes
  • Posted

How is your journey In weight loss going?  Have you had the results you are looking for?  What are your goals for losing weight?  Losing weight is not an easy and requires you to be surrounded by people that will motivate you.  I have dealt a lot with helping people lose weight and stay fit.  I am sure I could find a workout plan that fits into your lifestyle.  Private message me if you are interested.

• Posted

Hi I find that you can lose weight by first wanting to and using yor own judgement on wether to eat certain things or not I know its not easy but if it was everybody would be eating what they want i would for sure,

Have you treied sticking to baked beans 3 tins a day with rice 50gs as beans are good source of fibre and release protien slowly therefore keep you full for longer,

Hope you find thses sugestons useful,

Kind Regads,

Keith.

• Posted

Well I suggest you do water fasting. It's the in thing in loosing weight now a days, plus it is effective. I am doing it myself.

If you want you can pm me to know more.. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.