Hey

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been on propanolol 40mg. Once a day because of anxiety ..at first I used to go out and walk and work out a lot but I can’t any more because any time I made up my mind to go out and work out my mind keep telling me I go I will collapse or faint at times my keep tricking me and keep thinking that snakes have bite me..a lot of bad things popping in to my mind ..even at times when my mom cook for me all I think of is that mom. Can poison me ..I want to have my life back I want be back to who I am. And start working out ..going outside to meet my friends ..I can’t even meet my friends because any time I want to go out and meet them I feel anxious and feel scared .. I can’t even go to  work again ..a whole lot on my mind ...a times I feel panic attacks ..and also at times when I am on my bed .all I think of is death ..this situation has put my life in a bad position please I need ..

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have even loss trust in my self my family and my Friends..at times  I feel some shocks sensation at my legs at times I was having palpitation but I think it has reduced ..at times when I start to think of something I keep having blurred vision unless I stop looking at that place or stop thinking 
  • Posted

Hi Nana, are you on any other meds besides propranolol? I think you should see your GP regarding the way you think,there are medications that can help also there is therapy to help you with your thoughts, I know it is really difficult , because your mind tries to shock you with the worst thoughts you can imagine, just remember,they are only thoughts, they can't hurt anyone and just because you think it doesn't mean it's true,also if you can really try to get to the gym it will make you feel better,exercise will take your mind off your thoughts and release good endorphins, ask one of your friends that you feel comfortable with to go with you, don't forget to see your GP he is there to help you😀

• Posted

Hi Trina536 thank you ..but Sometimes I think I will die ..the only drug I take is propanolol 40mg ..at times I think a lot of things ..I really want to go out and work out I want to go back to jogging as first I want to have my life back I need some one to guide me and go for a walk with me and tell me to be brave..because I have totally loss confident ..at times when I have bad dreams then the palpitation start ..it will take some time for me to calm down ..I want to go for jogging every morning and be free from anxiety ,stress,depression and panic attacks 
    • Posted

Can I stop taking propanolol 40mg it is smaller those for me to stop 
  • Posted

Don't stop taking medication until you have seen your GP, they know best wether you need to change your dose or need something different, you really need to talk with a professional to get the right treatment.

• Posted

I have seen him he gave me the propanolol 40mg but I want to be out from the drug and then go in for a natural way to cure this..I really want to have my life again..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.