Hey I might have LS and I'm just it's 22

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have this patch of Irritating hypopigmentation on my labia since three years and now they're planning to take a biopsy first they thought it's only eczema . I'm scared about biopsy cause the area is already so irritated and painful I have a feeling the  biopsy won't heal.

Those of you who had LS can you please help me is it treatable? I mean I know the itching subsides with creams and aloe honey etc but DOES THE PATCH EVER GO AWAY? Does the appearance ever go back to normal the way it was???? This thing is shattering my confidence . Please help. If anyone ever healed from it completely ie The appearance went back to normal then please tell me how and In what way  in what time?? Does anyone have an idea can I get a skin graft or something ? Will that help? Is there anyway of diagnosing LS without biopsy ???

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you all you guys sad I'm just scared for the biopsy I'm not good at healing and the review I read about a girl on this forum who had terrible pain after biopsy for eight months has scared me even more. I don't want to get a biopsy done sad 

Let's see whT my dermatologist says on Monday. Please pray everyone that it turns out to be something treatable like eczema or something and I don't have to undergo a biopsy . I'm becoming a doctor myself I'm in final year but I feel so helpless . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.