Hey I've had abdominal pain two days back

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey,

So I had lower right abdomenal pain which seemed to start when I took a poop or when I drank coffee. It was bad once and subsided after less than an hour of lying down.

Two days later, after breakfast, there's no pain but I feel weird dull pain like sensation when I take a deep breath, like a slight sprain. My stomach also feels weird.

Is this appendicitis? Should I be worried even if it's of this nature . In seriously scared since I have a international trip hime from college in a week!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am not a doctor and your symptoms could be many things . Not to worry to be on the safe side see your doc. Hope your better soon. 
  • Posted

This abdominal pain is being discussed in another thread here. I don't know exactly where the thread is because I'm new but this abdominal pain is discussed in IBS forums and seems to affect many, me included.

My problem is in my lower left side and bothers me most when I go to bed but I think that's because I focus on it.

We, in the other thread, think it's an IBS thing. I wouldn't worry. It's agitating but nothing so far to cure it.

• Posted

Cut out coffee or try a decaf version to see if the pain goes away.  Sometimes coffee can cause stomach pain.  If your symptoms continue after a week, see your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.