hey need some advice not sure what group to write in

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey basically for the past couple of days ive been having really bad nausea and stomach pains and im not sure if it feels like trapped wind or that im going to be sick if you know what i mean, also ive got bad headache, feel weak and not my self, my breasts really hurt and are tender (sorry for tmi) just wondered what it could be?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Any chance you are pregnant?
    • Posted

did one this morning and it came back neg, was kinda hoping i was, as got that many problems and didnt want another and i really want another child before i cant have anymore if that makes scene
  • Posted

Yes.. it makes perfect sense. There may be a chance you might have taken test too soon??
  • Posted

when should i try again, going to ring doctors in the morning , just worried as the pill im on, i dont have periods cause i had blood clots with my son, sorry for tmi. so dont quite know what to do, i feel different in myself too
    • Posted

That is the way I would feel when pregnant. I would call and they may have to do blood test to check. Please keep me posted as to the outcome.
    • Posted

how did you feel when you was pregant? if you dont mind me asking
  • Posted

It could also be a flu bug. I hope you get it figured out very soon.
    • Posted

went to the doctors this morning and they said it could be side effects of lyrica which i started 2 weeks ago, they said she if it goes if not there going to take me off them and try my on something else but not sure what and i use lyrica for my arthritis pain
  • Posted

Hi Ickle Princess,

Have you been trying for a child, as no contraception at all? The nausea could be stopped if you're pregnant by using Anti-sickness bands.

I should not worry about (TMI) on this website, unless it is too personal and you do not want other people to read it. I have answered many questions regarding virtually everything imaginable. Besides, as you go through life you get used to it, and if you have any dignity left these days will just go straight out of the window.

There is nothing medically that can embarress me now, I've had various things done beyond what most people have had done, been admitted to numerous hospitals, travelled the country in ambulances. So (TMI) to me means nothing, besides some people value their pride or are prude, if they go to a doctor they will have to talk then. Think about it, you might embarress yourself but not doctors!! Imagine what you have to look at if your a doctor day in day out. Anyway, no one knows who you are personally - I talk to strangers everyday, answering questions, basically the more information presented in a post the better, it gives others us and others what we are looking at, and if you would benefit from alternative medicines, rather than branded. This site content grows by what you enter, so the more content the better.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, hope all goes well for you.

Regards,

Les.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.