Hey Team, it's me the Bad Dreams Girl

Posted , 3 users are following.

Thank you to everyone who commented I really appreciate you taking the time.   Ten days in on the 15mg.  Bad Dreams have gone, only to be replaced with severe dizziness to the point of feeling like I'm going to pass out.  That too is slowing down, new symptom as of two days ago a Cracked Tongue due to my mouth being so dry.  I drink about 2 litres of water a day but a sore tongue hurts like hell.  Guessing this to will pass but I'm opting out.  This drug certainly helped cause I haven't felt nearly as edgy as I was.  Sticking with my 225mg of Venlafaxine and will see how I go over the next week or so.  This is the best place for advice will certainly be back.  What do doctors know they haven't taken the drugs but you guys have, stay sane people love me.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I started taking mitrazipam about two and a half year ago. I did have very vivid dreams but I always do,Not nightmares. I thought they were great especially to help me sleep. I can assure you if you care about your physical health DON'T take them. I put on four and a half stone in 10 months. The physicality of that both health wise and confidence wise is unbelievable. Very difficult to stop. I now take a quarter of what I was prescribed,about 7mg. I would strongly advise you to contact your GP about an alternative.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.