HF\CPPS , Whatever HELP !!

Posted , 6 users are following.

The main symptoms

In the (flaccid state )

Changing in the size and the Characteristics

-Penile not shrinking any more as it was before , its become larger in circumference

and length(its always before normally like 3cm now its 8cm length).

-Shrinks but not entirely , when lying down sometimes when am taking shower , only in the length not the circumference

-Its not shrinking when urinate as some says, but sometimes when urinate its look like a flaccid balloon filled with water .

In the (erection state)

Controlling , feeling , sense losing and dysfunction .

-I cant controls it up like before, just like When you bend your arm and give the command to the muscle there to contract ,and it's not responds ,or contracting the muscles of abdomen area, in the penile this command is the same one which contract the anus muscles (I know it’s the same group of the pelvic floor muscles but the anus ones responds as will) .

-somehow feels too heavy and going to the down direction , or the Gravity of the earth increased 2 or 3 times just for it because this lose in control.

-when I push it down, there is no strong resistance to up which I always have .specially when I'm standing up, and this will take the Erection to end in a very bad way no matter how strong it was, because of the mental and the emotional state , that’s feel so numb that you cant control it .

-I have 70-80% may be more , from my normal Erection but I lost most of the sexual Pleasure feels and sense of its skin.

-No pain

-The emotional stress caused by this experience

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------- when and what happened :

I masturbate a lot (4-10 in day), in that day(1.5 year ago) I Prevented ejaculation too long time normaly I always stop masterbating when I feel Tingling(some pain) in the outer layer of it , but this time I didn’t stop and after ejaculation I saw so Artery or vein bulbous and beats, pulsing on the left side behind the head, but without any pain and erection disappeared and took its current form

In that day never moved again , the erection recovered in 2-3 days to 70% and that thing like Vein a bubble was also gone Gradually.

Hard flaccid or CPPS or what ever it is , its sucks .

I'm 28 and have only recently started having a healthy sex-life, and this is to hard

---------------------- what I have done :

As most of who have this thing , I did all the medical , physical tests and examination , everything is good

Ultrasound passed

Penile is ok No Venous leak No peyronies No Fibrosis

Nerve examination is Ok

Prostate is ok too

nothing wrong ,

doing some sport

I have take some anti biotic, Anti-inflammatories its just do no thing

did 2 days of kegels but I stopped it ,it Caused some pain in the perineum area ,and I read about being not useful When the muscle are stressful or cramped .

I've read "Hard Flaccid Unraveled" book ,it’s a very good book for starting of the end as he said .

Trying to relax my self and let it go may be that will release the pelvic floor muscles

----------------------------------------------------------------

So

Any one have the same or exact experience and symptoms , ingoing or out , need his medical or physical advice in any way .

it may Help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

its just simple like that(Larger overextended Flaccid after masturbate)

large and overextended in the flaccid mode , never come back to its normal form (must shrink to be tiny little flaccid ), thats not the real problem I Considered subsidiary Symptom , but this make the mental is not main reason , because its A PHYSICAL CHANGE.

the real problem is while erection

and in the erection mode I have a good stiffer but its

-  very heavy (specially when standing up) , so damn hard to keep erection while standing up .

-  easy to bend it down (no upper resistance like before ).

-  lost most of sensitivity (libido).

I'm already almost forgot about normal sex back again its 18 months now,but still searching may be have some answers some hope ,

any one experince this before?.

• Posted

that's a simple pic explaning the problem .
  • Posted

Hi, I have the exact same symptoms that you are experiencing. However, the very worst of it is the constant unbearable urge to urinate sensation within the urethra, along with frequent urination. Have you had any progress since your last posts?

Thanks 

• Posted

I am currently experiencing this, although with other symptoms too.

I had an operation a few weeks ago using a rigid cystoscope that I believe has damaged my penis.

Like you, my flacid penis is now bigger, and harder. If it ended there, i'd be as happy as a sand boy!

However, it also hurts to urinate. (it seems to hurt more, the harder my 'flaccid' penis is)

Also impossible to get a full erection due to the extreme pain.

When I do get an erection (about 70%), the penis now curves downwards whereas it didn't before. I'm thinking peyronie's disease?

• Posted

Hi, Godd to hear about your story it is helping me listen to people a bit more. Does this condition make your erections seem smaller? Is this because of the muscle tightness etc?

I have had this condition for about 6 weeks, not sure I have peyroinies, but the exercisers and warm baths I have been doing seem to be helping, long road to recovery it seems. I am willing to do it. Peace

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.