Hi

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I'm a newbie! I have pcos and have been trying to have a baby for the past 4 years and I'm currently on the waiting list for ivf however I have to loose at least a stone to get my bmi below 30, I have managed to loose 18lbs so far however the weight loss has stopped! So the doctor gave me orlistat to take along with metformin. I started the orlistat on Wednesday, the only guidance the doctor gave me was to cut out high fat foods, so any advice or tips would be fab! 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi lovely what a lovely reason to lose weight. i am new here to however it a great friendly forum so you are among friends.

Keep your meals very low in fat, but lots of varity so boredom doesnt come knocking, alot drink loads of water, I dont, but keep fluids up.

i use fry light for cooking and get lean and extra lean meat to cook.

you have done brilliant losing 18lbs already 

keep going lovely xx

• Posted

Well done on your weight loss so far...and what a goal to aim for 👪 x
  • Posted

I have a blog if you want the address please pm i have lost over 100lb on them

well done on your weight loss so far x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.