hi

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all I have RA for a year now seem to be going OK when to docs yesterday for my bloods getting done my inflammation was a way up at 81 and before it was at 22 that's a big jump my hands and wrists are sore and I have low blood count got to go back to docs on Monday so see what happens

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would say you have a flare up but fingers wrists ive got lumps on fingers and left hand my fingers are bent defomed are you on RA drugs to slow it down
    • Posted

Hello am on methatrixie 8 a week and frolic acid I have been taking naproxen but they don't seem to be helping me so I don't take them any more
    • Posted

Make sure you take a " prescribed anti inflammatory" daily due to RA disease inflammation..as unmanaged inflammation does extreme irrepairable painful joint damage .. You should never go without this..mobic is very good and seems to be less harsh on the stomach as i have no negative symptoms ..i am in much pain all over without it..RA not managed without a prescribed daily anti inflammatory..extremely important.
    • Posted

lesley you must take your inflammorties im on naproxen  they are doing  what they should doc might up the dose  but the help with the damage caused by  RA unmanaged RA it will only get worst

• Posted

Your inflammation rates and pain will be extremely escalated withiut a prescribed anti inflammatory. ( prescribed NSAID) .RA is not managed without it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.