Hi

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just had to rejoin the group I do not know how i got booted out of the group which is weird but i am back 

I have been having problems with the nose bleeds now my right nostril has been bleeding besides my left nostril i don't know if it is allergies or sinusitis because i do feel congested in my nose. 

I have been feeling flu like symptoms too just sick to my stomach and not myself 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Liz

I don't think anyone can get booted out of this group hun eek

We're all as barking as each other rolleyes, between achy bones, sinus allergies, mood swings, you name it

HYOCHONDRIACS anonymous

Keep smiling cheesygrin

• Posted

Thank you Mrs Merm for your advise but that what they admin said when i contacted them about not getting my notifications that i left the group which i did not leave the group. 

Talk to you later and i will try to stay positive

• Posted

I do experience sinus headaches and my back teeth sometimes hurt too. No nose bleeds or at least not yet.

• Posted

Yes i have had sinus headaches myself. Today my energy level is really low feeling like I am going to pass out just not myself. 

My psych doctor ordered me seoquil but it is a psycotic medication and my sister told me its not made for sleep and i don't really want to take it because i heard people who have been on it it makes them sick. 

I think my estrogen and progesterone levels are low so i am going to try me estradiol at dinner with my ativan and my provera at bedtime with an ativan to see if it makes me feel better because no energy and just not wanting to go out today 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.