Hi

Posted , 5 users are following.

does anyone else have bad heart palpitations with there anxiety 

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yes I do , and the feeling of choking and can't catch my breath that's all signs and symptoms of anxiety !! And I hate it 😩😩😢
    • Posted

Yes it was a lot more often like a month ago , then my anxiety symptoms changed into something new !! 😩😩
    • Posted

Me too!!! Mine has been crazy I will get like 5 of these skipped beats in a row when I'm thinking of them of course, feel like I can't catch my breath, like I have a lump on my throat, head aches, pale skin you name it, ugh I want my life back
  • Posted

Like skipped beats??? I was fixing to post this question myself lol
  • Posted

Yeah I get skipped beats most nights. Once I stop focusing on them they go away but they do freak me out a lot.
  • Posted

Hi i went to my doctors cos my heart rate was going to fast they sent me to hospital for an ecg  which came Bk as normal they kept me in over night to get my heart beat down I had chest X-rays which was ok aswell they put it down to a viral infection as anyone else ever had there heart going to fast because of anxiety 
    • Posted

All the time, it's very common. I messged you in another thread, but keep posting in this forum or send me a PM.

All the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.