hi

Posted , 9 users are following.

life is just not good drunk.

I am overwhelemed by the outpouring support.

Thank you.

I can't in my condition...answer all.

But, Thank you.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I'm not sure what to say, other than a few people will be glad to have heard from you, even if it isn't the best news.
  • Posted

This site is driving me mad, posts keep disappearing!

great to hear from you, good or bad, you've had us all worried.

take care and keep posting  😄😄😄

• Posted

Dearest Misssy. I'm so so pleased to hear from you. As you know I've been on a massive 4 week binge. Thankfully just wine and no vodka so no hallucinations. I'm on day 5 and still not eating, just abit of soup and the odd biscuit. Drinking loads of water, lucazade and vitamins. Still bed bound on day 5. But slightly better each day. 

Anyway ive got faith and hope that you'll have had enough of the hell and be back on the sober bus again soon. 

Im praying for you and sending you lots of healing love..🙏🙋🏻 Xxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi Misssy,

I am glad that you are in touch again.

When you are ready, you will start fighting it again.

Take care.

Angel 🎇

• Posted

Just checking in to see how you are doing. 🙋

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.