Allergies

Asthma

Pain

Panic

Fear Of Swallowing(Phagophobia

Spit a lot

My chest feels heavy a lot

Ask if stuff is stuck in throat

I also cough and cough too get gel like mucus out to the point I get dizzy almost pass out or throw up

I'm allergic too a lot

I want to get a job but not sure how cause of all the problems I have and it scares me slot

Plus it's really bad when I wake up feels like the mucus is getting stuck and I get dizzy and hyperventilate

Plus on dairy free liquid diet I can't chew

Left leg is also numb

HELP????

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear about all your coditions, but based on this I will say anxiety is the first thing you need to look at because just that will improve most of your symptoms.  Now, I have 2 questions, have you seen a Doctor and what test have been done?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.