Hi

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago. I only did it with no condom for not more than two or a minute then I used a condom then a while later I went to test and I tested hiv negative. About 5 days ago I had unprotected sex with a different girl. A week ago she said she thinks she has tonsils and today she just vomited , her throat is still sore. Please tell me what's going on

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It's unlikely that the second girl's symptoms are related to having sex, but if you're going to sleep around, then use condoms, both for your protection, and to protect the girls you have sex with.  It's actually quite rare for a man to get infected with HIV from having unprotected sex with a women, even if she's HIV+, but three weeks isn't long enough for a test to say for definite that you haven't been infected btw.

• Posted

So she is not hiv ? Well I haven't felt any hiv symptom ever since

• Posted

It seems very unlikely that the second girl is HIV+, unless she already had it before.  Unless you're in Africa, it seems unlikely that either you or either of the two girls will be HIV+.

You should use condoms with new partners anyway though, as they protect against most STIs.  In your position, I'd be more worried about other STIs rather than HIV btw.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.