Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I had twins a year ago and after I had them I got a bubble under my right rib something swelled up I am concerned anyone ever had that before. I went the hospital and they couldn't find what the problem was so have to go for a CT scan now

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

  • Posted

    Cut out the yeast in your diet anyway Holly it will help with no cancers
  • Posted

    Hi Holly did they tell you it was an air bubble or that they couldn't find anything, it could be you have a floating rib and having a baby has loosened it, I can't bend over without it riding up over the other one, depending what they actually told you it could be.

    Congratulations on twins

    • Posted

      Hi no they didn't give me an answer he just said I need to have a CT scan it's been 5 weeks and still no date to get it done

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.