Hi

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im going for my tribural tommrwer for esa .i have severe spinal & neck problems so bad it is now affecting my walking and day to day life i also have stomach problems and anxity & depression as well as migrains aswell. my question is can i get in the supported group .thanks xx

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

I'm totally impossible to answer that question on an internet forum because no one knows how your conditions affect you. Being placed into the support group has very specific criteria and if you don't meet that then you won't be placed into the group. You need to google the Support Group descriptors. However, as your Tribunal hearing is tomorrow you're leaving it extremely late to be asking questions like this now.

Good luck for tomorrow and i hope the decision is the right one for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.