Hi

Posted , 2 users are following.

new to this group was wondering if anyone else has been dealing with sinus issues lately. its going on three weeks i dont feel like its a head cold just seems my right nostril is staying dry and stuffiness and ears feel clogged off and on its causing my balance to be off and this is scaring me. doesn't even feel like bad congestion mild pressure in nose i can hear popping in ears at times. dont understand why its lingering so long never got the typical cold symptoms at all just dry stuffiness.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi pamela how you doing ? mine started the same as yours early last year just my right nostril was blocked had sinus pain and presure and and about 3 weeks in kept getting a bad smell up my nose , yours sounds like it could be the sinusis can i ask how are you as sinus problems tend to start 30+ mine only started last year i was 34 but this year iv had constant sinus pain for over 5 months so chronic sinus problems , if yours persist go see your gp hopefully put you on doxy antibiotics that will clear it up

let me know how you get on

x

• Posted

im still dealing with the same symptoms just dont feel like a sinus infection i dont know whats going on is anyone else having on going sinus issues? seems this started for me when daughter and grandbabies got sick they was around me but i never got sick like them just sneezing occasionally and dry stuffy sinuses with head pressure off and on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.