Hi 9 week on citaloparm first 3 week on 20 mg and rest 40 mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Last week I m fine after 2 month back 2 job everything it's fine but last 2 days very down always crying and back 2 zero it's bad happen my life 3 month ago again flsh back in my life . Same ppl hurt me alots my x lover told me she sleep with 4 guys with in 2 month I feel like I m gone never back 2 normal Plzz Plzz help me any advice my depression and anxiety more and more high

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If it's one main thing that I have learned in my life time, is that we can't control the action of others. We can give advice or try to influence but we can't make a person do what they don't want to do or what we want them to do.

But we can always control our actions. Try to focus on you and your efforts to make your life better. I know it's hard when your not int the right mindset but it can happen if you work on it a little at a time.

That person may not have been the right one for you if their actions upset you. So you may be better off.

Keep your focus on you and your actions to make your life better.

• Posted

Hi Shah12

Get rid of the people hurting you!!! Look after yourself. Keep taking the medication and try get some rest. You are worth it so hang on in there. ! You also deserve better. Be kind to yourself and do something that makes YOU feel good, sod everyone else for awhile. :-)

• Posted

Is there anyone you can talk to? Friend or family? I am seeing a therapist and it does help.
    • Posted

Just feeling like I m nothing no feeling no happines don't no why ppl hurt

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.