hi all well still waitning on a follow up appointment

Posted , 2 users are following.

My operation was on 23rd may anterior and posterior repairs removel of marina coil. Still no follow up appointment and boy am i having a few problems.First right side where surgery was is still sore if i walk to much or do to much of normal living things . To go shopping im sore by time i get home. Still having problems with bowels and to top that now had a xray on hip as well saying to much wear and tear i have osteoporosis so im really getting low in mood as menapause symtoms also worse since they took coil out. Is ther a light at the end of the tunnel for me . Cant believe that they havent sent me appoitmnet for a follow up even thought the doctor sent a referrel. I think its totally disgusting the after care as it seems to me there isnt any. God i hope they sort this soon as im so fed up . Awe well rant over with now hope you all are getting on better than i am love to allx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Weesue, sorry you are having so much trouble. If it helps, I was told at my 6 week check that it can take up to a year to heal fully & those aches & pains to pass. 

I can honestly say it took 10 months for me to not feel like I had been kicked between the legs if standing for too long but it eventually passed as my doctor said. I would say if you have any concerns though, chase hour GP regarding the referral for peace of mind 

• Posted

i have been back twice to the doctors and still no sigh of appointment for follow up but i now have to go for another scan , wish i knew for certain what is causing the pain as i have had a really bad day and feel really down about it 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.