Hi can anyone tell me what they think this is?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi i developed this rash yesterday luckily it went away today but still wondering what it could have been. looks weirdimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello there, I think that is ringworm. I googled and some pics look the same. Very unusual pattern.

• Posted

Ringworm doesnt usually last such a short time,so I have doubts about that. Are you in an area where there are ticks? If you start feeling unwell then do try to get a call to your doctor. Email the pic to him.

• Posted

yes i live in Montana and im outdoors a lot, but i didnt think a bullseye would disapear that fast. but this am i woke up not feeling bad but not amazing either.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.