Hi denise

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi hope you are ok x

Well!!! H c p told me today there have sent a esa113 to my go

I have o c d and anxiety depression

I am awaiting more therapy

I looked esa113 form but how does my go know me really he knows what my conditions are but to answer the questions on esa113 it's like answering esa50 questions

He knows I have o c d but does not know what I do day to day to this present time

So worried shall I contact my gp and say what I am worried about as he needs to fill in this form correctly

But only my ex c b t therapy knows what I do fully so worried is this a good sign that this form as been sent out or not

Pls help kind regards xxx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

  • Posted


    The ESA113 form is a very basic form that a GP is sometimes sent by the assessment providers. The questions on the first part of the form about medication etc your GP should know about these. The second part of the form does state that IF they know you well enough this can be filled in, if they don’t know you well enough they will leave it blank. ESA is purely about your ability to do any type of work and your GP should know this. 

    It’s not a good or a bad thing that this form has been sent because they do get sent them sometimes, although it is rare. Your GP will simply look back on your medical records and then fill it in. It’s your decision whether you contact him/her or not.

    Usually a GP will be sent this form if there’s not enough of evidence to support a claim. Did you send any evidence?  Have you had your face 2 face assessment? 

  • Posted

    Hi yes I did send evidence in a letter from my gp stating my conditions ECT worried looked st form on line my go knows me but not what my rituals are ECT no f rd yet regards
  • Posted

    Hi just found out it's not a esa113 it's a letter to gp asking questions I think a frf2 farm or something my gp rang me off to see her Tuesday to answer questions do you know what this form is

    Hope you are ok xxx

    • Posted

      Hi, I have no idea sorry. The only form that they send a GP that I know of is the ESA13. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.