Hi Denise x

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hope you are ok x

Rang two and already got report said it's a esa 85 a or something

Anyway can send me it out in post good !!!!

I asked if he could tell me anything in report!!!

Says that I am not fit for work he said!!!!

I really did nt know what to reply but I know I am not fit for work

Hence that's why I am claiming

Also said that due to having paper based it will be sg again but all depends on dm he said too

My thoughts are I am lucky to get a paper based and t b h any group is ok how I feel not got the strength to fight which group just happy that my lady kind to told h co how I really am hence changed it to paper based

I know you are in same boat but I thanku for being here and reassuring me

Thank you so much xxx x good luck to you x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The person you spoke to should not have said this to you. His advice about having a paper based assessment means SG again, that's not true. As i said yesterday, you can't be found fit for work without a face 2 face assessment but when it's a review for ESA they can place you into the WRAG, even after you've previously been in the SG.

The ESA85 is the assessment report yes but there's a very good chance that the person you spoke to didn't even know what the wording on the assessment report meant because if it's Support Group then it most likely won't recommend that in those exact words. The assessment report is purely a recommendation and nothing else. You are lucky not to have had a face 2 face assessment yes i agree because at least it means you can't be found fit for work.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for a decision, or the report and this way you can see the recommendation for yourself, if you understand what it means.

Always my pleasure to help and i hope for you that it's the SG. x

• Posted

Yes Thank you

I know you are right my daughter was with me at the time of the call to dwp

Won't say what my daughter said

Not fit for work !!!

Yes that's why I am claiming was!!!

Unbelievable

I will keep in touch

What do i look out for on report does it say what h c o reccomandation is and reason why

Thanku xx x

• Posted

It will tell you the recommendations, but you may not understand it, if you don't then just private message me exactly what it say for the recommendation and i'll tell you.

• Posted

Thanku so much xxx x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.