hi diazapam advise please

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello all hope u are all doing ok today! i am on the ashton taper plan for coming off zopiclone and not had any for nearly 2 weeks i was on 7.5mg anight. i am on 4mg dizapam a shorter dose than give to me to get me off zop! i was told to take 8mg but havent seems high so only been taking 4mg each night and working.. thing is its given me my life back i feel great the next day and am doing things i havent for a long time such as going out more and going to groups and feel confortable talking to people again love how im feeling. im now wanting to stay on diazapam at 4mg anight. would the gp understand this if i told him how diazapam is helping me..thanks in adance  julie

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I can sympathize with this painful condition. Even a deep breath can be painful.

its generally managing pain & finding what works for u and anti infam meds help me a lot. Topical anti inflam meds help tremendously. A lot easier on my stomach..take med same time every day don't wait for a flare to get out of control.

stay strong

• Posted

Julie yikes sorry that answer was for another discussion. Makes no sence here. I don't know how it ended up here. 

But I can say that diazepam helped me sleep.. A real nightmare to tapper off. 

Nice to meet you. Come see me in the THR discussions..

CHEERS biggrin

• Posted

thank you for the invite i dont have a hip replacement but a lovely thought thank you xx
    • Posted

I don't think u need to have a bionic hip to say hi.. All of us have sleep issues due to pain.

we all need some cheer ring up..

hope UR well Julie.. Take care .keep in touch.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.