hi every one. plz help me

Posted , 4 users are following.

this is my stone analysis. how should i get rid of them "? what is inorganic comnent?

3pieces

1x1x1 mm

brown/rough

calcium 25%    oxalate 30%    inorganic component 45%

assurin you of my highest regards

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi. The best thing would be to drink loads of water to flush them out.. Try for 3 litres of water a day... And keep a mobile attitude as in to do as much walking as possible.... That's the best way. The term inorganic component to my belief is just a technical term that's used in the medical practice...most kidney stones are made up of calcium, oxalate, Uric acid. You have small stones and they should flush out... Keep drinking water.
  • Posted

Not sure about the inorganic component, maybe it's a mineral or mix of minerals. I always wondered whether my stone was mainly magnesium or zinc as I used to take magnesium and zinc supplements. Do you take any such supplements yourself and, if so, what do you take? I guess that the minerals have to come out somehow and if they turn to crystals before they pass, then they will give us problems. The trick is to drink plenty so that they don't get the chance to develop into problematic sized crystals.
    • Posted

thanks for your comment but the answer is no, I don't take any supplements that contain magnesum or zinc or any other
  • Posted

Hi mas6151,

Your friendly urologist here.

The most common kidney stones are made of calcium and oxalate. Sometimes the inorganic component can include phosphate.

Stones form mainly from altered mineral excretion in the kidney, and urine concentration within the kidney (dehydration).

The best method for prevention is staying hydrated (drinking any fluid, yes any fluid as long as it's in moderation) over 2 liters per day.

• Posted

thanks a lot Dr for your advise

assuring you of my highest raegards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.