Hi everyone :)

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all, I got my tablets tonight so I'm starting them in the morning. I'm currently 16st and very excited/nervous to start them! Would love any tips etc as I've heard about the whole pooping situation...

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Its not so much pooping but thas an orange oil if u eat fatty foods, stick to the rules and im sure u will b fine, it takes upto 3 days after eating to get the side effects, i wore panty liners incase of accidents at first but no need now its fine xxxx
  • Posted

Hi  and welcome to the forum Malissa :-)

Check out our member Britney, she has a blog which you will find really useful as a newbie.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

welcome melissa.im new too.its ok if you stick by it.just take care on fat intake.you will be fine.ive got in jeans that i couldnt get over my bum today.its not going to happen over night.i want instant weight loss lol.i wish.good luck.you will do it.i look at it like this. a friend of mine takes anti booze.if he drinks he gets sick as a dog.orlistate is my anti fat.if i go mad and eat wrong food i get the trots.it stops me from being naughty lol.
  • Posted

Hi Melissa as Daisy said i have a blog. Please let me know if you require the link.

Britney

X

ps: you won't need to worry about any toilet situations if you eat right

• Posted

Hi Melissa, started about 12 weeks ago, and lost two stone, 2 pounds to date, basically check fat content of what you are eating, don't put more than 15 gms of fat in, and you'll be fine, the toilet problems happen when you eat to much fat, however this is a good cue to how you shouldn't be eating, do at least 30 mins of excercise, and take a multi vitamin, it falls off you. If you eat as you normally did, you won't lose.  My diet consists of fruit, muller yoghurts, chicken, salads and plenty of veg. Haven't eaten bread, potatoes, butter at all, happy losing..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.