Hi everyone, me again. My first question was about dreams.

Posted , 2 users are following.

9 days in and the dizziness has subsided thank god, new and painful symptom is a sore tongue it's got these mega cracks in it.  I have had a very dry mouth and have been drinking approx 2 Litres of water a day but today is the worst any advice until I can get back to the doctor about how I can help my tongue please and thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

When do you notice these tongue cracks?  If you notice them in the morning, I would suspect that you are mouth breathing (as opposed to breathing through your nose), which is causing your mouth, tongue and sinuses to dry out.

Keep drinking water.  I'm off Mirtazapine now (thankfully). 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.