Hi everyone my name is jose

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past 2 months ive been feeling like im gonna die soon or like i know its coming soon i dont know why i feel this way it brings me down and makes me not even wana get up from bed someone please help me

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jose. You most definatly are not alone with these thoughts. By thinking you are alone makes me think of myself. Only last week I joined these rooms. And believe you me you are not. My sujestion is to keep on reading and replying to these rooms. If nothing else..you will get to know people like US. I'm not saying my life has changed...but now I can talk to those "WHO KNOW" how we feel.

• Posted

Like were did this came from or what does it mean am i depress or what?? Like i searched it up and comes out as anxiety 

• Posted

Hi Jose

It sounds like you are suffering with anxiety.  Have you been to your GP and discussed this with them?  If not I would suggest a visit to the GP who should refer you to the community mental health team who can assess you and then give you some support and copy strategies to help you. 

Keep us posted how you get on.

• Posted

I dont have a gp or a doctor my family is a bit broke right now but i have a friend that went through depresion and she’s been sorta helping she told me its my anxiety i just wish this feeling went away sometimes i just wana give up and wat ever is coming just let it take me 
    • Posted

I am assuming that you have to pay for your healthcare wherever you are?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.