hi gail again

Posted , 4 users are following.

sad hi all due for my appointment next week, cant wait started to have a flare up again ,i vacuumed the lounge!so back on the tramadol and amytriptyline again last night i never got a lot of sleep by 3 oclock i was in tears, i just cant understand how we,re left so long before something is done to alleviate this pain its cruel. ( i have prolapse disc in my neck c5 displacing the cord) just when i think things may be improving and attempt to do some type of house work it flares up again. I,m praying that the surgeon admitts me asap and not put me on yet another waiting list sorry for the moans but i suppose those who read these forums are in the same situation as me and i sympathise with everyone its a painful thing to havekeep you posted::::

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gail

How long have you had to wait for a visit to the consultant?

Steve

• Posted

Just wanted to say hi and send some love.

So sorry you are waiting so long for an appointment.

Hope it comes through soon and you get some relief.

I find hoovering completely impossible- lucky my husband is 'happy' to take over!

Best wishes,

J

• Posted

hi gail, its mandy, good news about appointment........ :D

not so good your still in so much pain........... :cry: ..... :cheerup:

just thought i'd let you know i had a letter from kings today, i have an appointment in august to see neuro :doctor:

keep me posted :ok: ......i'm sooooooooo scared

see ya, take care

mandy

• Posted

:D hi daisy moogood news about appointment hope all goes well for you the way things are in wales you.ll probebly be in having the op before me take it easy gailx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.