Hi guys

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had external hemorrhoid past 5 years. I take pills but it doesn't go off   It's really frustrating. And I tried sitz hot water technique today and it bled and wouldn't stop. It took a long time to stop more than usual. It was bleeding even when I stood because it usually doesn't happen when I stand. Then I noticed a lump of thick blood like almost like a blood clot that I could pull out and it stopped. Does anyone have any idea if the clot from the swollen hemorrhoid can come out itself if the cut on the region is big enough. Because I saw a clip where doc cuts open the hemorrhoid and takes the clot out squeezing it. And after the clot is removed does it heal??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, you could give essential oils ago, the top essential oils for Haemorrhoids I've read are Cypress, Frankincense, Tea Tree, and Peppermint, but there are others, loads of info online about how they may help, I've used a mix of these at a ratio of 4 teaspoons of carrier oil such as almond oil or Jojoba oil, to 2 drops of each of these 4 essential oils, so basically 1 teaspoon to 2 drops of essential oil, I reckon it works, they say these essential oils are astringent anti inflammatory help stopped bleeding and itching.

• Posted

Hi all, I’ve had this problem for the past 20 years, right after giving birth to my first child. Never had surgery. Recently, looked through some of the natural remedies suggested by my religion; Islam, and bingo !!!! I have never felt better in the past 20+ years. I will share the simple, inexpensive, home made formula: Peel a garlic clove, cut it up into diagonal suppository-shaped quarters and place in a small jar of extra virgin olive oil. I keep it in my toilet. Use it every night just right before you go to bed. Use for a period of time as this is all natural. You should feel the difference in a couple of days. Repeat as often as you feel necessary ??God bless! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.