Hi guys i am suffering from anxiety and before i dint know that and when my heart had palpitations r

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys i am suffering from anxiety and before i dint know that and when my heart had palpitations and i ranto hospital i had an ecg done and it my bpm was 126 and doctor reffered me to an acho scan it showee normal i doctor prescrimesd me indral 10and after that whenever i get chest pain i run to hospiral i have got 4 to 5 ecgs done everything are normal but my mind keeps on thinking on my heart what to do i e perience aome pain when i think abt my heart my age is 19 and normal bp

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I also have very bad anxiety. Sometimes I get chest pains when I think about it to much. I also had many ekgs done because of my anxiety. I would feel like my chest is tight then I would go to the er and everything would be fine. If they did a echo and it came back normal that is great news. Palpitations could be due to stress and anxiety. Also a whole bunch of other things but if your tests are coming back normal then there probably isn't a need to worry. I know it's hard not to worry trust me I've been there! I'm only 21 myself, and things like this are very scary. But you did the right thing by going to get checked out. Try not to worry too much, your tests are normal so that is great.

I was just in the er not too long ago for palpitations, I felt my heart skipping beats. It's scared me to death! They hooked me up to a monitor over night and the next day they told me I was fine. The doctor also said I am to young to have a heart problem. (It's possible, but very very rare). I was getting these palpitations because of anxiety and stress. So if your anxiety is that bad maybe consider talking to your doctor about it. Hope all goes well, and like I said don't worry too much.

Hope this helps

• Posted

Hi guys i am suffering from anxiety and before i dint know that and when my heart had palpitations and i ranto hospital i had an ecg done and it my bpm was 126 and doctor reffered me to an acho scan it showee normal i doctor prescrimesd me indral 10and after that whenever i get chest pain i run to hospiral i have got 4 to 5 ecgs done everything are normal but my mind keeps on thinking on my heart what to do i e perience aome pain when i think abt my heart my age is 19 and normal bp
  • Posted

You need to address WHY you are suffering from anxiety. You need to look at your diet and whether you may be having episodes of low blood sugar by not eating regularly. This can cause palpitations and tight chest as well as anxiety. Do you have too much caffeine? This too can cause palps and anxiety. Are you sleeping sufficiently?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.